Creating Effective MVPs coming to NYC!
Creating Effective MVPs Full Day workshop is coming to NYC on July 16, 2015!
Traditionally there is usually little validation before work begins on a new product; and teams end up wasting time building something that no one wants. User Experience suffers and companies are left with products and features that remain unused. MVPs; or Minimum Viable Products; can boost a product's user experience exponentially. Teams who implement MVPs correctly will learn more about customers, waste less time, and deliver usable solutions faster. But, MVPs are wildly misunderstood today, and setting up one wrong can deliver false results.
In this workshop you will learn the ins and outs of creating MVPs and how to introduce this concept into your companies successfully.
What you will learn: In this hands on workshop, Melissa will teach you framework for creating effective MVP experiments while practicing the fundamentals. You'll also learn:
- How an MVP is one of the most effective tools you can use to learn about your customers
- How to formulate problem and customer hypothesis
- How to align product experiments with your KPIs
- How product development teams, marketing, and the business can work together in this process
- How focusing your teams on experiments rather than features can save your companies years of development costs
- How to iterate on feedback from your customers to plan experiments
- How to integrate Minimum Viable Products into your Product Roadmaps
Who should attend: Product Managers, UX designers, developers, stakeholders and team leads.